View all jobs
Relativity Subject Matter Expert (SME)Washington, DC · Legal
Relativity Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Provides advanced support and guidance in the use of Relativity for attorneys, investigators, and other legal personnel.
- Actively uses and promotes the usage of Relativity Analytics to support ongoing investigations and trials.
- Performs complex searches, create templates, designs workflows appropriate for data sets, and provides consultative support on industry best practices to maximize the usage of Relativity.
- Leads teams on Technology Assisted Review (TAR) projects.
- Investigates and resolves technical issues with Relativity, tests, upgrades, and trains users on new and evolving features with Relativity.
- Provides consultative support to advanced Relativity users and eDiscovery Specialists and conducts train-the-trainer sessions as needed.
- Stays abreast of emerging technologies, software integrations, and plugins associated with Relativity.
- Serves as the primary point of contact between the Relativity vendor (formerly known as kCura) and other eDiscovery professionals
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (JD is encouraged).
- Must have at least 10 years of relevant legal, technology, or litigation support experience, including at least 4 years of advanced Relativity experience.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) strongly preferred. Additional Relativity certifications in additional to the RCA is encouraged.
- Experience with performing complex searches, creating templates, designing workflow and using Relativity Analytics is required.
- An ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must be a US citizen and be able to pass a government background check.
- Experience using LAW PreDiscovery or Relativity Processing preferred.
- Experience with Relativity plug-ins and complimentary tools (e.g., Brainspace, NexLP, or Conformity Engine) helpful.