View all jobs
Website Capture TechnicianWashignton, DC
Website Capture Technician
- Capture websites for use in discovery and legal proceedings.
- Document processes used for acquiring websites and testify in court to those methodologies.
- Evaluate new tools and technologies as appropriate to collect and capture websites in various forms.
- Assist the Digital Forensics team with equipment inventories and administrative tasks.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in a legal, technical, or related industry.
- Must have very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail and have the ability to be methodical about documenting the process used to capture websites.
- Must be a US citizen and be able to pass a government background check.
- Experience with eDiscovery or forensic processes preferred.