Data Entry Operator
Located: Laredo, Texas
SCA Rate + Wealth and Welfare
(3) Professional References
- Entering information into various division databases.
- Generating form letter and/or court documents.
- Sorts, arranges and files various documents.
- Reviewing information on the federal district court's electronic case filing database, civil and/or criminal files, or other reference materials
- Generate legal notices of case events.
- Produce a variety of written documents and material utilizing a wide range of office software applications.
- Report task progress via email, telephone, fax and/or in person.
- Perform other related tasks.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Must have ability to work independently and be detail oriented.
- 1-2 years of general data entry experience to include experience operating an alphanumeric keyboard.
- Ability to use MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat Professional or other department specific databases (i.e. VNS, CDCS. FMIS, E2 Travel) or similar applications/databases.
- Skilled in meeting and dealing with people in n courteous and tactful manner.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office setting.
- Ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure
Please send Resume in WORD DOC. directly to: