eDiscovery Technology Analyst
- Utilize Relativity or other eDiscovery systems to create new cases/workspaces from collected data and complete all stages of the EDRM, to include processing, review and production.
- Formulate searches from key terms and phrases and validate search syntax.
- Support litigation, OIG, FOIA, and Congressional requests.
- Preserve and collect electronically stored data (ESI), including on premise and cloud data, maintaining chain of custody.
- Meet stringent quality assurance directives to ensure accuracy of data collections, case processing, and recordkeeping.
- Provide professional end user support and conduct case kick-off and interim training sessions.
- Manage workload of multiple tasks to meet or exceed project goals, contract required quality levels, and scheduling demands.
- Analyze database reports and error logs, determine root cause of technical issues and offer practical and creative solutions.
- Provide front-end administrative support for Relativity configuration and maintenance.
- Update and maintain process, procedure and guideline documentation.
- Maintain impeccable record keeping to ensure that all actions are defensible in court.
- Suggest and implement improvements to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
**This position requires a Public Trust clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- US Citizen who meets all eligibility requirements for Public Trust Clearance.
- Candidate must show background in both legal and IT disciplines and have one of the following education levels:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, OR
- Equivalent experience/combined education.
- 4 – 8 years experience providing eDiscovery/IT services and administration of industry standard eDiscovery collection, processing, review and production tools.
- 2+ years experience as a Relativity administrator, or equivalent eDiscovery system.
- Upholds the highest standards of accuracy, attention to detail, and adherence with established procedures including detailed recordkeeping requirements. Candidate should be clearly distinguished in this area.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot SQL databases.
- Ability to utilize PowerShell scripting
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in preparing presentations and other written documents, and utilizing office tools including spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile work environment.
- Team player with a positive, energetic and collaborative approach to tasks.
- Relativity Certified Administrator.
- Active Public Trust Clearance.
- SQL Database administration experience
- Advanced Powershell Scripting Skills
- Experience with O365 eDiscovery.
************PLEASE SEND RESUME IN WORD DIRECTLY TO: