Seeking an eDiscovery technician to support a Centralized Processing Intake (CPI) team with
receiving, tracking, and verifying electronic files as they arrive from external parties such as law firms,
Duties include, but are not limited to:
financial institutions, and public citizens to aid federal attorneys and investigators with their case material.
- Logging incoming/outgoing productions
- Contacting producting parties to obtain necessary passwords or clarifications regarding the purpose of the production when such information is easily discernible.
- Digecting accompanying cover letters and analyzing the requirements of the incoming productions.
- Performing virus scanning of the productions off-network using multiple virus protection software and tools.
- Copying production data to designated network locations.
- Comparing production data afainst established requirements to determine its completeness.
- Monitoring email boxes for submission via email.
- Scanning volumes of physical paper as needed.
- BA degree or 3 years of relevant work experience.
- 3 Years of relevant legal and/or technical experience is required.
- Previous litigation support or eDiscovery experience is required.
- Experience performing some of the duties outlined above in the job description.
- Must be a US citizen and be able to pass a federal government background check.
- An ability to multitask
- Familiarity with MS Office applications such as Word and Outlook is required.
- Must have attention to detail even while multitasking
- Previous experience with recognizing various electronic file types (e.g. Word, Excel, PST, ZIP) strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with virus/malware checking electronic files is helpful.
- Previous experience scanning hard-copy documents into an electronic form.
PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUME IN WORD