C&C International Recruiting Accepting Resumes for:
eDiscovery Project Supervisor
to assist in the work of the
U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division
Litigation Support Services
Washington, D.C. 20036
This is a temporary to permanent hire contract employee position. The pay rate is $31.00 an hour.
Travel is not required for this position.
Period of Performance:
Monday through Friday, day time office hours
Through December 2021
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting each candidate’s qualifications for the position, software experience, education, and certifications
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages
- Email resumes in the above format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance through federal background check
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts
or equivalent work experience
(Juris Doctorate highly preferred)
- Must be able to work onsite in Washington, D.C.
- Five (5) years eDiscovery/litigation support experience
with a focus on client solutions
- Three (3) years of progressive more responsible experience on major litigation support projects
- Two 2 years in Relativity
, beyond document review coding
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment agile work environment
- Experience and familiarity with eDiscovery Services covering all realms of the electronic discovery reference model or EDRM (File to Trial)
As a eDiscovery Project Supervisor
, you will assist with the supervision of tasks and case needs by driving work through various operational departments to meet litigation project requests. This includes creating work orders for tasks associated with data intake, processing, hosting and production and completing quality checks to ensure the accuracy and completeness of work product before release to clients. Our project supervisors are hands on with the advanced technology: running advanced searches, creating search term reports, using Structured Analytics for analysis and QC, creating production sweeps and dynamic quality control steps.
This position reports to and takes work direction from a Project Manager or Lead Project Manager. This position manages the direct reports of Task Supervisors, Law Clerks (document review attorneys) and other eDiscovery personnel as needed.
- Respond to client requests and provide consultation to clients to service all client eDiscovery needs
- Create fields, choices, layouts and views in Relativity
- Create batches of records for review in Relativity
- Create production sweeps and sets in Relativity
- Develop, modify and implement workflows, essentials resources needed to progress work through the system, and tools being utilized
- Initiate work on behalf of clients by crafting and submitting work orders for tasks associated with data processing, review, and production
- Conduct quality checks to ensure accuracy and completeness of job instructions and of final work product
- Communicate expectations for scope and deadlines to internal and external stakeholders
- Establish informed project schedules based on a solid understanding of project activities, sequences of events, dependencies, work effort, duration of tasks across departments, and associated resource requirements based upon the complexity of work and the size of the queue
- Participate in project tasks including kick-off call preparation and completion, and documentation of workflows, standards and project closure tasks such as final billing and data destruction
- Maintain an understanding of e-discovery, market competitors and the tools used to support the industry
Responsibilities and Duties:
- This role is responsible for monitoring project and client workflow standards, communicating to a case or client team, providing a consultative approach to problem solving, and may be responsible for setting up document coding in one case, while simultaneously overseeing production of witness binders in another.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the maintenance of project documentation, including requirements, timelines, resource allocations, timeline projections, and operational processes.
- Develop strong partnerships with the clients and supporting team leaders to provide stellar customer service.
- Effectively communicate technology and project strategies and trade-offs to senior and executive management as well as development teams.
- Track and report on project deadlines and expectations.
- Establish or refine processes and delivery methodologies to enable successful delivery on project goals.
- Coordinate with other project stakeholders to ensure the quality of all project deliverables in a proactive fashion.
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications of project statuses to internal and external stakeholders. This requires the ability to effectively assess project health (i.e., time, cost, and resource statuses/impacts) and communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Participate in defining and maintaining the processes and tools that allow organizational leaders to effectively manage project life cycle and change management processes.
- Facilitate retrospectives and lessons-learned processes with large, cross-functional teams.
- Establish collaborative relationships with co-workers and team members.
- Assist Upper Management in other client service tasks as needed.