C & C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For
Document Management Analyst I
to assist in the work of the
Automated Litigation Support Services
Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice
Washington D.C. 20036
This is a temporary to permanent hire position with an hourly pay rate of $ 20.78.
No travel required for this position.
Period of Performance:
Monday through Friday, day time office hours
Through November 2020
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting each candidate’s qualifications for the position, software experience and education
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages
- Email resumes in the above format to email@example.com.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must obtain a U.S. government security clearance, Public Trust
(active clearance preferred)
Document Management Analyst I Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Minimum one (1) year eDiscovery/litigation support experience with a focus on client solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Experience and familiarity with eDiscovery Services covering all realms of the EDRM (File to Trial)
- Hands-on familiarity with PC/ server/ internet based database applications such as Oracle, Relativity, Trial Director, or similar document review platforms
- Bachelor’s of Science/ Bachelor’s of Arts degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems
- Often works with minimal supervision and reports directly to Task or Project Supervisor
- Occasional team leader for larger group of clerical support staff
- Assist attorneys with case organization, investigation, discovery, and trial preparation for criminal and civil litigation.
- Assist attorneys in preparing for interviews with investigative sources, expert witnesses, and prospective fact witnesses.
- Create, organize, and maintain various files, exhibits, and binders.
- Interfaces with the technical team to coordinate data handling and to relay instructions for prioritizing and formatting data processes.
- Review pleadings and legal documents to ensure technical accuracy.
- Use electronic databases and other electronic means to perform litigation support tasks, including organizing, indexing, and summarizing documents, files, and other materials.
- Provide technical assistance to attorneys using automated case management systems and maintain record keeping systems for tracking progress of investigations and cases.
- Review documents, depositions, files and other materials to locate information or documents responsive to requests for production, interrogatories, requests for admissions and other discovery requests.
- Respond to citizen correspondence and phone calls.
- File court documents electronically and at the courthouse.
- Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files
- Detailed indexing of case files; drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments
- Document acquisition related tasks; and conducting database searches. Proofreads and edits deliverable products
- Sometimes serves as "team leader" for larger group of Document Management Technicians and clerical support staff.