C & C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For
Document Management Technician
to assist in the work of the
Litigation Support Services
Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice
Washington D.C. 20002
This is a contract employee position with a pay rate of $ 20.78 an hour.
No travel required for this position.
Period of Performance:
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Position is a on-site, as directed, and telework/ remote
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting each candidate’s qualifications for the position, software experience and education
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages
- Three (3) professional references:
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:
- Request to upload resume with references as one file, no more than three (3) pages, in the above format Or
- Email resume and references as one file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional references are requested to assist in with determining reliability and character of applicants. Resume without references may not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must obtain a U.S. government security clearance, Public Trust/ National Agency Check Investigation (active clearance preferred)
Document Management Technician Responsibilities/ Duties
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including PCs, printers, photocopiers, scanners, telephone systems, fax machines, numbering and binding equipment, etc. Must be able to write and print clearly
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills
- Attention to detail very important
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective)
- Ability to read and follow instructions very important
- Under the supervision of Task Supervisor and/ or Paralegal, performs routine document center support functions. This is a non-supervisory, legal clerical position.
- Photocopying; delivering items; generating blowback; assembling notebooks, including pulling file copies of documents, tabbing binders, numbering, binding, labeling, re-filing documents and shelving; packing boxes and preparing them for shipment; bates stamping; ordering supplies; retrieving case materials; completing log sheets; answering phones; logging messages; faxing information, etc.
- Answering telephones, writing memos, and tracking documents
- Prepares documents for imaging/scanning
- Assembles/disassembles documents as required, taking care to ensure that original documents are reassembled exactly to their original state
- Maintains inventory/control of records
- Performs simple typing assignments using word processing equipment