C&C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For:
Senior Electronic Files Specialist
Litigation Support Services
U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division
Washington, D.C. 20002
This is a temporary to permanent hire contract position with a pay rate of $30.76 an hour. Expected annual salary as a permanent federal contract employee approximately $64,000.
No travel required for this position.
Period of Performance:
Work onsite in Washington, D.C. 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., with one hour lunch break
This is an office/ on-site position. Employee is required to be in the office to perform assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Requested Resume Format:
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting qualifications for the position, software certifications, and education.
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages
- Three (3) professional references:
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:
- Request to upload resume with references as one file, no more than three (3) pages, in the above format
- Email resume and references as one file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional references are requested to assist in with determining reliability and character of applicants. Resume without references may not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. government Public Trust security clearance
(active security clearance preferred)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 (three) years eDiscovery/litigation support experience with a focus on client solutions
- At least three years’ experience performing eDiscovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and forensic analysis.
- Must possess 1+ years hands on work in Relativity
- Must possess 1+ year with data processing using IPro, Relativity, LAW or NUIX
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Requires knowledge of litigation discovery process, and the EDRM workflow
- Knowledge of Government’s IT environment, including office automation networks, PC and server based applications preferred. Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows 7, document review software, and encryption methods.
- Undergraduate degree preferred-preferably in computer science or related field
- Responsible for supporting the eDiscovery needs of attorneys and support staff and implementing the Department’s best practices related to eDiscovery and data workflow.
- Provides hands-on file manipulation, loading, and conversion services; creates and modifies files for upload and performs individual file conversion in support of electronic file processing.
- Develops, evaluates and modifies methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with litigation support applications.
- Performs quality assurance of all Electronic Files Production services.
- Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides managers with detailed notice of deficiencies. Recommends process improvement to ensure high quality, timely and cost-effective methods are utilized.