C&C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For:
Senior User Support Specialist
Litigation Support Services
U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division
Washington, D.C. 20002
This is a temporary to permanent hire contract position with a pay rate of $28.14 an hour. Expected annual salary as permanent federal contract employee $58,500.00.
No travel required for this position.
Period of Performance:
Full time position currently operating under a temporary tele-work/ telecommuting schedule
The hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Upon resuming normal office operations, the position is a full-time/ on-site/ in office position in Washington, D.C. 20002
Requested Resume Format:
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting qualifications for the position, software certifications, and education.
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages
- Three (3) professional references:
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:
- Request to upload resume with references as one file, no more than three (3) pages, in the above format
- Email resume and references as one file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional references are requested to assist in with determining reliability and character of applicants. Resume without references may not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. government Public Trust security clearance
(active security clearance preferred)
Responsibilities and Duties;
- Must have an undergraduate degree.
- Certified trainer in web conferencing (Zoom.gov, Adobe Connect, Skype for business, WebEx)
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in setting up and monitoring WebEx trainings (troubleshooting technical issues with users and resolving issues).
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in all aspects of Adobe Connect (to set up, monitor meetings, training users, troubleshoot issues and resolve issues
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in setting up Team Meetings; training over 100 users on
- 4+ years demonstrated ability to set up and disable Zoom.gov accounts.
- 4+years demonstrated experience in training over 100 users in all aspects of Skype for business.
- Troubleshooting all technical issues with users including but not limited: to audio / video issues and resolving issues.
- Team Meeting; troubleshooting technical issues; and resolving issues.
- Demonstrated ability to train over 100 users in all aspects of Zoom.gov use.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose issues with Zoom (audio / video; links, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues with Zoom.
- Must be able to describe differences between basic and licensed accounts, and advantages and disadvantages of each platform.
Setup, monitor, train, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with web conferencing tools including but not limited to:
- Skype for Business
- Team Meeting
- Adobe Connect