C&C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For:
Senior Systems Administrator, MS Share Point
Litigation Support Services
U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division
Washington, D.C. 20002
This is a temporary to permanent hire contract position with an hourly pay rate.
Please provide requested salary with resume and references.
No travel required for this position.
Period of Performance:
Full time position currently operating under a temporary telework schedule
(work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19)
The hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Upon resuming normal office operations, the position is a full-time/ on-site/ in office position in Washington, D.C. 20002
Requested Resume Format:
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting qualifications for the position, software certifications, and education.
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages.
- Three (3) professional references:
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:
- Request to upload resume with references as one file, no more than three (3) pages, in the above format
- Email resume and references as one file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional references are requested to assist in with determining reliability and character of applicants. Resume without references may not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. government Public Trust security clearance
(active security clearance preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field
- Must have at least 3 years experience developing MS SharePoint solutions
- Must be proficient in Sharepoint 2012/ 2016; MS Dynamics, Proficient in Excel, Visio, and Power Point. Net Suite CRM configuration skills a plus.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and able to engage directly with end-users
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Direct experience implementing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint based solutions.
- Experience creating automated business solutions using integrating SharePoint forms, workflow, and dashboards.
- Experience in all aspects related to SharePoint design, build and implementation tasks. Will be responsible for frontend designing, implementing, and supporting Federal customer solutions.
- Design solutions based on customer branding and best practices for Content Management, User Adoption, Governance, and Change Management
- Coordinates tasks to ensure activities are prioritized within the customer’s overall strategic direction
- Employ agile techniques to iteratively deploy usable solutions at scheduled intervals
- Participate in joint application design sessions for new and enhanced system development efforts
- Ensures functional specifications are appropriately documented, revisions maintained, and tracked in a requirements traceability matrix
- Design and develop SharePoint solutions using InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, and Performance Point
- Provide business automation, process improvements, form digitization, custom web parts, and dashboards
- Configure document libraries, lists, workflows, team sites, content management sites, user permissions, enterprise search, security, and user profile services
- Develop custom workflows with SharePoint Designer
- Create and publish dynamic and highly professional InfoPath forms with custom code