C&C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For:
Relativity Subject Matter Expert
Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Washington, D.C. 20036
This is a position with a federal contractor for the U.S. Department of Justice with an hourly pay rate to be determined. Factors used to determine hourly pay rate: preferred skills and experience, minimum qualifications, location, and federal contract regulations.
Please included your salary request, as an hourly pay rate, with your resume and references for consideration.
No travel required for this position.
Period of Performance:
Initially from date of hire through March 2021 with expected annual extensions
Expectation after six (6) months employment transition to permanent hire with federal contractor
This is a full-time position currently operating under a temporary telework schedule with specific office hours to be determined.
Normal office operations for the position would be full-time/ on-site/ in office position in Washington, D.C. 20036. Candidates should be available to return to normal operations when given notification.
Requested Resume Format:
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting qualifications for the position, software certifications, and education.
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages
- Three (3) professional references:
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:
- Request to upload resume with references as one file, no more than three (3) pages, in the above format
- Email resume and references as one file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional references are requested to assist in with determining reliability and character of applicants. Resume without references may not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. government Public Trust security clearance
(active security clearance preferred)
- At least ten (10) years of litigation support experience to include preferably four (4) years of progressively more advanced Relativity experience.
- Master’s degree or Juris Doctorate, a Bachelor’s degree plus an additional three (3) years of experience (for a total of 13 years of experience) may be substituted for the Master’s degree
- Relativity Certified Administrator, RCA Certification
- Experience in managing multiple tasks such as those defined in the scope of work must be demonstrated
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
Preferred Experience Level:
- Relativity Infrastructure Knowledge
- Familiarity with scripting, programming, coding, and/or database languages (Visual Basic, HTML, Access)
- Knowledgeable within all stages of the EDRM, Electronic Discovery Reference Model
- Experience operating and troubleshooting general I.T. solutions across various operating systems
Responsibilities and Duties;
- Two (2) Relativity certifications, preferably, including the RCA
- A Relativity Master certification, ideal
- Experience using LAW Pre-discovery and Conformity Engine, preferred
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server, helpful but not required
- Current or active clearance, preferred
- Provide advance-level support and guidance in the use of Relativity to attorneys, investigators and to the Litigation Support Specialists
- Perform specialized data culling and identification in Relativity for search terms, date ranges, folder paths, and domain types using complex searches and custom indices (i.e. privilege screens, data prioritization) for matters involving litigation holds, and other DOE/OGC/OIG matters
- Work with the CFTC’s technical support group to resolve user issues with access, slowness, freezing, and viewer installation
- Work directly with Relativity’s staff as needed to resolve software specific issues
- Play a key role in testing Relativity software releases as well as setting up and establishing templates, views, scripts or workflows used across all workspaces or across the workspaces of an entire division
- Remain proficient in Relativity and all its analytics tools by keeping abreast of all changes to or upcoming changes to the software including any software integrations and plugins, being an active member of the Relativity User Portal, reading the Relativity Blog and Relativity Ideas Digest.
- As CFTC staff members identify new features they would like to be included in Relativity, the Relativity SME shall be the CFTC’s advocate by submitting ideas through the Relativity User Portal and request other members of e-Law to promote it, and by promoting the idea to other industry professionals or the software engineers at Relativity
- Perform Relativity demos, conduct trainings, and create user documentation for various workflows