C & C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For
Document Management Technician
to assist in the work of the
U.S. Attorney’s Office, Yellowstone Justice Center
Mammoth Hot Springs, Wyoming 82190
This position is a Service Contract Act position with a federal agency with a pay rate of $19.55 an hour, that includes a health and welfare benefit.
Period of Performance:
40 hours per week, Monday-Friday (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), with the exception of
Federal holidays, unless otherwise stated.
- Overtime and travel may be required with notification and approval. -
Start date of June 1, 2021 - May 31, 2022
with the potential for FIVE (5) one-year options ending May 31, 2027.
Potential for placement/transfer to permanent after six (6) months in regard to said position (Temp to Perm).
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages (2-page resume, 1 page with professional references)
- Included your full address, home phone number, mobile phone number, and personal email address
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting each candidate’s qualifications for the position, software experience and education
- Please include three (3) professional references with your resume in the following format. Resumes without references may not be considered.
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must obtain a U.S. government security clearance, Public Trust (active clearance preferred)
- *Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
- *Undergraduate degree preferred.
- *Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important.
- *Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- *Must be able to understand task, task objectives, and the context of the task in the litigation support
- effort as a whole.
- *Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where
- instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- *Must have typing/keyboarding skills.
- *Must be knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not
- limited to, word processing, database, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications systems.
- *Knowledge of and skill in the use of common office hardware, including personal computers, electronic
- media duplicators, scanners, facsimile machines, photocopiers, multifunction printers, telephones and
- similar equipment
- *Ability to answer switchboard/multi-line phone system.
- *Ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
- *Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office.
- *Skilled in meeting and dealing with people in a courteous and tactful manner.
- *Some walking, standing, bending and carrying of small office items
*Experience working in a Government and/or Litigation Support environment in conjunction with basic
*Ability to review a wide variety of documents, both legal and non-legal.
*Current or active clearance.
Document Management Technician
- *Performs simple typing assignments using word processing equipment. Assists in copying, scanning and
- faxing documents; assists in organizing, naming and numbering electronic and hard copy case materials.
- Assembles/disassembles documents as required, taking care to ensure that original documents are
- reassembled exactly to their original state
- *Assists legal support staff in developing exhibits, compiling notebooks, including pulling file copies of
- documents, tabbing binders, numbering, binding, labeling, and re-filing documents.
- *Receives telephone calls and visitors to the office; control access; notifies staff members of visitors or
- incoming telephone calls; takes messages from, and gives messages to visitors and callers when staff
- members are unavailable; determines when to transfer calls to staff member’s voice mail or overhead paging,
- as appropriate and executes one or both actions. Exercises tact and discretion in determining what
- information can be provided and to whom. When unable to assist caller or visitor, the contractor will refer
- them to the appropriate staff member.
- *Assists with accurate data entry into various legal and financial systems with minimal errors.
- *Assists office personnel with file management to include creating and purging closed case files of
- extraneous and inappropriate materials and tags, separates or compiles materials to be purged later
- according to office policies and procedures.
- *Promotes the integrity of office security. Verifies the identification of individuals seeking entrance to USAO
- space. Provides appropriate badges and maintains logs of badges issued. Deals with visitors who display a
- range of dispositions, some of whom may be negative or combative. When appropriate, uses interpersonal
- skills to defuse or ameliorate difficult situations. Carefully assesses suspicious mail, persons, or other
- elements and takes precautionary measures to enhance security.
- *Performs other miscellaneous tasks.
- The above-mentioned duties may be performed as single functions or in combination with one another.