C & C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For
Document Management Analyst II
to assist in the work of the
Litigation Support Services
Organized Crim and Gang Section
Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
Washington, D.C. 20577
This position is a Service Contract Act position with a federal agency with a pay rate of $23.30 an hour, that includes a health and welfare benefit.
Please provide requested annual salary with resume, as full time federal contract employee.
Period of Performance:
- Date of hire through May 31, 2022 with annual extensions
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages (2-page resume, 1 page with professional references)
- Included your full address, home phone number, mobile phone number, and personal email address
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting each candidate’s qualifications for the position, software experience and education
- Please include three (3) professional references with your resume in the following format. Resumes without references may not be considered.
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must obtain a U.S. government security clearance, Public Trust (active clearance preferred)
- Three (3) years of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework
in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal
environment or in information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including
but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks,
PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and
other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or other document review platform, Trial
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment,
including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources
- Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed
review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as
financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files; detailed indexing of
- Drafts procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments;
- Performs document acquisition related tasks;
- Performs screening for privilege documents; and conducting database searches.
- Proofreads and edits deliverable products.
- Often works with minimal supervision.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Current or active clearance
Document Management Analyst II
- Scan hard copy case materials
- Bate stamping using Adobe for softcopy and occasionally Bate machines for hardcopy
- Conduct legal research using Westlaw, Lexis, Nexis
- Electronic case filing using Pacer
- Prepare witness binders and trial notebooks
- Prepare and organize trial exhibits
- Track the receipt of discovery using Excel spreadsheets
- Perform database searches in Relativity
- Code documents in Relativity
- Communicating with other DOJ components, Federal agencies and others as required in the course of investigations and litigation
- Assisting attorneys with case organization and trial preparation
- Digesting and indexing legal documents