C & C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For
Experienced Computer Field Technicians
Hollywood, FL 33020
Note: Resumes are accepted for periodic review of qualifications and experience of interested candidates for further open positions.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pay Rate: $14 to $16 an hour
This is a full-time position.
(Please answer the questions in the online application in addition to uploading resume and additional documents.)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Resume for Computer Technician Position
Technicians will be responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing troubleshooting and upgrading computer hardware, software, personal computer networks, peripheral equipment and customer electronic mail systems. They will also assess user training needs and trains users in effective use of applications; makes recommendations regarding hardware and software acquisitions; prepares documentation and provides user assistance to customers.
- Installs, configures and upgrades operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages; may modify specific applications for use in operational departments.
- Installs, assembles and configures computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware.
- Pulls cables and rewires or directs the rewiring of cables as required for new installations and office reconfiguration.
- Troubleshoots problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems; makes repairs and corrections where required.
Knowledge of: (at entry)
- Two (2) years of general computer installation, maintenance and repair experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above. (Preferred)
- Computer hardware, software and peripherals such as central processing units, servers, monitors, cables, network systems, printers, plotters and modems.
- Functions, operations and technology related to Customer financial, business and administrative applications and related hardware and software.
- Current technology related to customer applications, networks and telecommunications and the equipment and software required to maximize system support.
- Procedures for installing, configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing applicable software, hardware and peripherals.
- Principles, practices, hardware and software related to the establishment and maintenance of LAN’s and WAN’s.