C & C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For
to assist in the work of the
Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice
Washington, D.C. 20002
--- Please review the Resume Requirements, Qualifications, and Responsibilities/ Duties for the position prior to providing resume with references. ---
(Candidates reviewed in order of preference meeting Preferred Qualifications and Responsibilities/ Duties listed as experience in prior positions on resume.)
This position is exempt for the Service Contract Act wage determination.
The pay rate is hourly, based on candidate meeting qualifications, to include preferred, and experience listed in responsibilities and duties.
- Please provide your requested pay rate/ annual salary with your resume. -
Service Contract Act, or SCA, position pay rates are determined by the U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division.
More information is available at https://sam.gov/content/wage-determinations
Upon completion of six (6) months of employment, the selected candidate can expect an annual salary as a permanent full-time employee with the federal contractor.
Period of Performance:
Date of Hire, pending security clearance for Public Trust, through May 2023
--- Preference for selected candidates to become federal contract employees after six (6) months employment. ---
Normal work hours are between 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception to federal holidays, depending on case load
Full contact information is requested on the resume for security clearance procedures.
Resumes without complete requested information may not be considered or reviewed.
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting qualifications for the position, software experience, and education
- Please clearly include software applications experience and certifications -
- Clearly state experience in e-Discovery software applications such as Relativity, iPro, Case Map, Trial director, Concordance, et cetera
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum two (2) pages, to include professional references
- Please provide three (3) professional references in the following format:
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:
- Please include the following contact information: full name, home address, home phone number, mobile phone number, and personal email address
- For each position and school attended, please list the following:
City and State
Dates of Employment (month and year)
Date of Graduation (month and year)
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must obtain a U.S. government security clearance, Public Trust
(active clearance preferred)
Trial Consultant, Civil Rights Division
- Minimum experience of 10 trials supporting and consulting with trial teams on the use of technology in the courtroom
- Must be thoroughly familiar with standard courtroom presentation packages such as Trial Director and Sanction
- Experience in designing and creating mockups for web-based platforms.
- Familiarity with standard litigation support applications (e.g., Relativity, CaseMap, et cetera
- Must be able to work effectively as a team member in an extremely pressured environment
- Must have experience supporting mobile devices, tablets and iPads at trial
- Must be able to travel for long periods of time
- Must have excellent oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited college in Multimedia, Digital Design, Marketing, Fine Arts, or related concentration or discipline
- Must be a US Citizen, Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
Trial Consultant, Civil Rights Division
- High proficiency in Graphic Design, Infographics and MS PowerPoint, Adobe Creative
- Suite, MS PowerPoint with experience in WordPress, Webflow, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS
- and Dreamweaver
- A law degree or litigation paralegal training desirable
- Responsible for the overall preparation and presentation of evidence for trial, arbitrations, mediations, hearings, jury research and client meetings
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with trial teams throughout the pre-trial and trial
- Provides expert consulting services to litigation teams regarding the effective application of trial communication methods and multimedia presentations
- Works with the trial team, including expert witnesses, to develop and execute plans for presenting a case in the courtroom using a courtroom presentation system
- Responsible for exhibit presentation, overseeing the courtroom setup, and conducting ‘hot seat’ activities during trial
- Responsible for recommending dynamic graphic and multimedia presentations for use at trial
- Coordinates with the trial team both before trial and during trial to develop scripts for presenting exhibits in a particular order to support testimony
- Assists in the identification, development, and presentation of trial themes
- Recommends and oversees the preparation of graphic images and exhibits using standard off the shelf software packages
- Oversees graphics production capabilities such as in using PowerPoint, Adobe Product Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop), other 2D, video editing, and 3D animation
- May coordinate the development of demonstrative graphics that enhance persuasion opportunities
- May design and implement custom database, imaging and trial presentation systems to support complex cases
- Designs courtroom display schematics and oversees the installation of the Courtroom and War Room presentation equipment
- Works with attorneys and experts to discuss and develop strategic visuals to associate with case presentation