Secret Clearance Required
Requirements and Technical Skills:
Manage web portal content and access build on SharePoint 2010 and 2013. Develop custom reporting dashboards leveraging OOTB SharePoint functionality and client side code.
• SharePoint skills to include permissions management, infopath, BI-Dashboards (SSRS, PowerPivot), Performance Point
• Triage SharePoint issues escalated from the servicedesk and communicate directly with SharePoint users to resolve, escalate, and reroute SharePoint trouble tickets using standard operating procedures to determine severity and impact.
• Track incidents and work performed in Remedy ticketing system.
• Support Service Level Agreements (SLAs) relevant to SharePoint availability.
• Experience with and understanding of clustered and load-balanced systems.
Associates Degree and/or higher with 5 - 15 years experience
Must have five to fifteen years’ experience.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
• Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
• Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Very strong initiative and ability to plan.
• Strong ability to understand other IT concepts and concerns offered by Subject Matter Experts.
• This position requires writing reports and communicating with various Subject Matter Experts and across technical disciplines.
Provides support for implementation, troubling shooting and maintenance of IT systems.
Manages IT systems infrastructure, and any processes related to these systems.
Provide support to IT systems including day- to- day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems. Provide second level identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process. Provides support for escalation and communication of status or agency management and internal customers. Must possess experiences in one or more system and architectures and associated hardware mainframe, mini or client server based.