Position: Relativity Trainer
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance - Secret
Duties and Responsibilities:
DC, is seeking assistance in completing the roll-out of Relativity version 9.3 this summer. As part of the roll-out, the Contractor shall perform the following tasks and subtasks:
- Develop a deployment training schedule.
- Develop user documentation, i.e., user reference sheets (including but not limited to layout creation, field creation, using pivots, and saved searches), and a curriculum which includes basic and advanced training on Relativity version 9.3.
- Prepare an abbreviated basic training outline that should be followed for the Division Enter on Duty training every two weeks.
- Update documentation, as needed.
- Train Division users on the specified components of Relativity version 9.3. Training will be in the Washington, DC, office as well as in the Chicago, New York and San Francisco Regional Offices. An estimated 2-3 training sessions in groups of up to 8 attendees per week are expected through September 30, 2016.
- New employee Enter on Duty training sessions in groups of 1-5 attendees will be held indefinitely in Washington, DC, every two weeks once the roll-out training is complete.
- At least two years of experience using Relativity.
- At least one year of Relativity classroom style training experience.
- Ability to travel is required.
- Experience composing original presentations and perform other writing projects such as Tip Sheets and Training Manuals on an ongoing basis
- Experience designing and implementing product demonstrations and independently developing course content and training methodologies.
- Experience conducting individual and group training sessions, product demonstrations, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Relativity certifications (Reviewer Specialist or RCFP, preferred).
- Previous experience in government environment.
- Should be an expert user of the Microsoft Office word processing, spreadsheet, and email systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Undergraduate degree valued.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME IN MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT TO: