Incident Tracking Tool Programmer
The Incident Tracking Tool Programmer is filled by an individual skilled in the area of scripting and programming. This position supports a Civilian Agency Cyber Security Operations Center (SOC) organization protecting the network security of tens of thousands of users. The work site is located in Leesburg, Virginia.
The Incident Tracking Tool Programmer responsibilities include:
• Develop automation scripts to streamline processes on Linux OS.
• Recommend and develop automation scripts to enhance effectiveness of applications or processes.
• Develop data integration scripts with knowledge of JSON, XML and TEST API.
• Must be proficient with Windows and Linux OS.
• Any other duties as requested by the Contracting Officer Representative and SOC management.
Qualities/Additional info: Incident Tracking Tool Programmer should be a proven team player with excellent oral and written communications skills, and a fine attention to detail. He/she should also be a self-starter, capable of working on projects independently, if required. Extremely effective oral and written communications skills are necessary to present strategy, script output and status information to the client in both formal and informal review settings. Frequent interaction with government client is required. Occasional local travel. Occasional local travel. Infrequent (<5%) local travel, infrequent (<5%) long distance travel.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information systems.
- Minimum six (10) years of relevant professional experience.
- In addition to required education or equivalent experience;
- Minimum six (6) years IT experience.
- Must have three (4) years experience in the role of programmer/scripting specialist with PERL and SQL scripting.
- Must be familiar with both Windows OS and Linux for troubleshooting and installation.
- Experience with business process reengineering, capability maturity model, change management, or process improvement.
- Experience with requirements and/or configuration management tool, such as PVCS, CVS or SVN.
Experience in all of the following areas:
• RSA Resilient
Security Operations Center
• Windows & Linux environment familiarity
• Turbo Enterprise Framework familiarity
• Java Scripting
• XML, JSON
Level of Clearance Required: Department of Defense Secret
US Citizenship Required: Yes
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IN MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT INCLUDE ALL YOUR CONTACT INFO.-