Relativity Technical Analyst
The Technical Analyst is a very senior IT professional with outstanding or unique skills and analytic abilities, particularly with respect to specific application software, operating systems, or technologies. The Technical Analyst consults with Contractor and Government management to identify systems requirements and make recommendations for technical solutions to systems problems; manages a systems project through all phases including applications development, applications maintenance, systems documentation, quality assurance and user support; provides technical advice, supervision, and guidance to the IT team; evaluates programs in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, quality and interoperability with client systems; evaluates and develops systems software and hardware requirements along with short and long range planning, including systems integration solutions and telecommunications requirements; translates advanced concepts into practical and effective solutions using structured techniques to define requirements; and develops feasible alternatives and estimates costs of implementation. Makes presentations of findings, recommendations, and specifications in formal reports and oral presentations to a variety of audiences, including non-technical personnel. May be required to perform supervisory or managerial duties.
• 3 or more years of hands on demonstrated experience with Relativity, in particular backend support and database design
• 5 years of experience in a litigation support, electronic discovery and/or technology support environment
• Mastery level skills designing, implementing, and troubleshooting Relativity, and making use of the software or technology for which consulting services are required.
• Demonstrate a successful history of difficult and complex problem-solving with respect to Relativity.
• Experience analyzing incoming electronic data to determine appropriate processing requirements.
• Experience with performing complex searches, managing the technical administration of document reviews, and producing data to outside parties using common litigation support platforms.
• Experience working directly with a variety of technical and non-technical end users.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, work independently, and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills.
• Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; preferably in the computer science or information management/technology disciplines.
• Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, stress, detailed work, and deadlines.
• Experience with processing software
• Experience as a team lead
• Relativity Infrastructure experience
• SQL server maintenance and script writing
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, Remote Desktop, and Terminal Services. • Experience operating in virtual environments such as VMWare, HyperV, and XenApp.
• Exposure to cloud services, large data centers, and/or remotely administered environments.
• Graduate degree in computer science or information management/technology preferred. Some supervisory or managerial experience may be required.
Please send resume in Microsoft word format to: