Lockheed Martin is looking for a Litigation Support Analyst with experience supporting attorneys and investigators with extensive experience utilizing current litigation support techniques, software, and equipment to provide complex legal support and technical assistance on such electronic systems as Relativity, Concordance, and CaseMap.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Consulting and advising case teams on best practices for the preparation of documents and how to best use litigation support technologies to support projects.
• Coordinating the conversion, processing, loading and exporting of data and images to and from litigation systems.
• Conducting complex database searches, facilitating the technical administration of document review sessions with attorneys, and coordinating productions to external parties.
• Training attorneys, paralegals, and other personnel on litigation support applications.
• Champion the need to engage eDiscovery specialists in the early stages of cases.
Relocation funding is not available for this position.
|• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 2-5 years of experience in a litigation support, electronic discovery and/or technology support environment.
• Experience with Relativity.
• Experience analyzing incoming electronic data to determine appropriate processing requirements.
• Experience with performing complex searches, managing the technical administration of document reviews, and producing data to outside parties using common litigation support platforms.
• Experience working directly with a variety of technical and non-technical end users.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, work independently, and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills.
|• Certification with kCura's Relativity. Or 5 years with Relativity
Please send resume in Microsoft word format to: