- C&C International is seeking a sub-contractor to provide digital forensics support for a contract being pursued with a federal agency. We are seeking support from an eDiscovery Specialist.
There is a need for a full-time eDiscovery Specialist working on-site at the Government’s office in downtown DC using all Government Furnished Equipment/Software. This person employed in this position is considered a key employee.
- Duties are primarily focused on legal hold related tasks
- Performs data collections using EnCase eDiscovery and other computer forensic tools on a variety of systems including MS Exchange, Enterprise Vault, network shares, etc. to support investigations and litigations.
- Meets with attorneys to determine collection requirements and interviews custodians to determine sources of potential data.
- Tracks and controls data collection activity.
- Works with a variety of technical and non-technical personnel in a litigation support team environment.
II. Period of Performance
- Experience with using Guidance Software's EnCase to perform data collections from internal network locations.
- Ability to work with attorneys and interview potential custodians regarding their potential sources of electronic data.
- 5+ years of work experience in a technical, law enforcement, or legal field.
- Previous experience with using Guidance Software's EnCase eDiscovery tool is strongly desired.
- Experience working with attorneys and investigators is preferred.