Technical Portfolio Manager
Secret is desired
C&C International Computers and Consultants, Inc. (C&C) is seeking a Technical Portfolio Manager to help implement integration of technical portfolio management with key operational areas, including business architecture, technology management, application portfolio management, project management, program management, financial management, services, customer relationship management (CRM), and governance. The successful candidate will assess the execution of portfolio management; documents areas for improvement; and provide recommendation reports. This is a highly technical and collaborative position, working closely with our NASA customer and staff in helping improve portfolio management and implement process improvements to achieve more efficiencies and improved business results.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in portfolio management, defining/establishing the portfolio management framework, managing a program portfolio, and with assessing portfolio health
- Subject matter expert on specific aspects of portfolio management
- Knowledgeable of Office of Management and Budget (OMB) portfolios and accounting requirements
- Extensive knowledge and experience of applicable Federal guidelines, ensuring all IT activities adhere to OMB, OPM, FITARA, etc.
- Certified Portfolio Manager (CPM), Program and Portfolio Management Certification (PPMC), ITIL V3, and/or other relevant portfolio management certifications
- Experience supporting NASA in their goals of establishing better Portfolio Management
- Experience in developing and maintaining a Portfolio framework to satisfy current and future requirements
- Proven portfolio management experience on a similar size/complexity program, exemplifying characteristics including leadership, communications, managing relationships, teambuilding, and institutional support