View all jobs
Intake SupervisorWashignton, DC · Administrative
- Supervising a team of about 2-4 Intake Technicians.
- Responding directly to customer and end-user requests for information.
- Monitoring staff efficiencies and preparing metric reports as needed.
- Augmenting the Intake team with providing hands-on support with their duties such as:
- Logging incoming/outgoing production data into an eDiscovery Tracking System.
- Digesting accompanying cover letters.
- Contacting producing parties to obtain necessary passwords or clarifications regarding the purpose of the production when such information is not easily discernable.
- Performing virus scanning of the productions off-network using multiple virus protection software and tools.
- Copying production data to designated network locations.
- Comparing production data against established requirements to determine its completeness.
- Scanning small volumes of physical paper as needed.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks required.
- An ability to pass a federal government background check is required.
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in an eDiscovery or legal environment strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with virus scanning electronic files preferred.
- Previous experience scanning documents preferred.