C&C International is looking for an Ipro eCapture Systems Analyst for work onsite at a Government Agency working directly with Government staff and/or under the direction of the Contract IT Manager, Senior System Administrator, Senior Systems Analyst or Lead Project Manager.
• The candidate must demonstrate substantial, hands-on, experience using eDiscovery processing tool, specifically Ipro eCapture.
• Create, process, troubleshoot, and export data loads for imaged and native file productions using Ipro eCapture, or other eDiscovery processing tools. Record metrics and statistics on collection, processing, and review.
• Perform and supervise the technical aspects of tasks, ensuring conformance to work standards and ensure successful completion of work, timelines of deliverables, and quality control.
• Prepare system/technical documentation as well as provide feedback on software and hardware, assist in maintaining and troubleshooting different software applications.
• Works with Government customer to develop specifications, data elements, data validation specifications, data capture mechanisms, and data conversion procedures.
• Tests software, including preparation and use of sample data for testing purposes. Develops systems documentation, identifies issues and suggests improvements.
• Reports on progress to Government staff.
• Provides user and technical documentation and training for systems.
• Demonstrated substantial, hands-on, successful experience in using Ipro, specifically eCapture
• Demonstrated ability to analyze system requirements and translate those requirements into a coherent system design, in particular with respect to eCapture
• Broad knowledge of Government's IT environments including office automation networks, and PC and server based databases and applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Supervisory or team leader experience very useful
• Experience in automated litigation support very helpful
• Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; preferably in the computer science or information management/technology disciplines.