View all jobs
eDiscovery TechnicianWashignton, DC · Legal
- Logging incoming/outgoing productions into an eDiscovery Tracking System.
- Digesting accompanying cover letters and analyzing the requirements of the incoming productions.
- Contacting producing parties to obtain necessary passwords or clarifications regarding the purpose of the production when such information is easily discernable.
- Performing virus scanning of the productions off-network using multiple virus protection software and tools.
- Copying production data to designated network locations.
- Comparing production data against established requirements to determine its completeness.
- Monitoring email boxes for submission via email.
- Scanning small volumes of physical paper as needed.
- 3 Years of relevant eDiscovery or litigation support experience is required.
- Experience performing some of the duties outlined above is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Three (3) years of additional relevant work experience over and above the minimum requirement may be substituted for a degree.
- Ability to pass a federal government background check is required.