View all jobs
Test ManagerWashignton, DC · Information Technology
Minimum 15 years
- Evaluating, recommending, and implementing automated test tools and strategies.
- Designing, implementing, and conducting test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
- Developing, maintaining, and upgrading automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Writing, implementing, and reporting status for system test cases
- Analyzing test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Directing and/or participating in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.