C&C is seeking and prefer individuals familiar with litigation support IT systems and workflows; someone who has familiarity with legal document review systems; and data visualization processing tools.
The Ideal candidate would have the following experience (in order of preference):
- More 4 - 5 years of experience in software development, design, implementation, enhancement, maintenance and support. Experience working in Agile Sprints. Familiarity with Jira and Confluence.
- Good understanding on SDLC as well as Agile (Sprint, epic, story, etc.).
- Experienced in Analysis and Design with strong OOAD and Design Patterns (Business Delegate, DAO, MVC, Singleton and Factory).
- Has 2-3 years’ experience in deployment, performance tuning and Integration of Web components and Web Services using different Application servers, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Created both SOAP-based and RESTful Web Services.
- Familiarity with Open Source projects and development tools.
- Developed and modified applications using Spring Integration and Spring Batch using both annotations and XML configurations.
- Expertise in Object Relational Mapping Frameworks such as Hibernate configuring both in XML files as well as JPA support (Annotations).
- Hands on experience in writing complex SQL Queries using native SQL, Criteria API as well as HQL to interact with the database.
- Developed Applications using Spring Framework’s IoC (Dependency Injection) and AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) using both Annotations and XML configurations.