C&C International —Scrum Master and Application Tester
The candidate should have training and experience (3 – 5 years) in Adaptive or Agile and Kanban development approaches. They should have training and experience (3 – 5 years) in Scrum management. The candidate will need to be able to communicate with all levels of the team Project Owner, Project Manager, Technical team leads, End users and engineers. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating requirements of working groups. The Ideal candidate would have the following experience (in order of preference):
- More than 5 years of experience in supporting Adaptive/Agile/Kanban software development frameworks to develop open source code projects. Experience creating User Stories, documenting Epics, documenting, managing sprints, creating and executing test scenarios.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- The documenting and follow of Sprint task assigned to the development teams by the team leads.
- Creating and providing meaning full reports of Sprint progress. Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress. Communicate with other leads, engineers, product managers on issues.
- Coordinate and manage code releases and shared APIs with other IT groups. Experience with GitHub. Experience working and reporting back to Apache Foundation Projects
The candidate should have familiarity with the following technologies:
- Windows 2008/2012 Server environment.
- Linux Red Hat (6.X – 7.X).
- Linux CentOS (6.X – 7.X).
- TomCat JBoss Application servers.
- Web / Cloud Based applications.
- SQL, NOSQL, Full Text (Lucene, Elastic Search, Solr) Data bases.
- Open Source Apache Foundation Projects and tools.
- Hadoop, parallel processing Clusters / HPC clusters.