User Interface HTML/ CSS Designer/Analysts
C&C International is seeking one User Interface HTML/CSS Designer/Analysts. C&C is seeking individuals with strong UI/UX design skills. C&C is seeking individuals familiar with litigation support IT systems and workflows; someone who has familiarity with legal document review systems; and data visualization processing tools. The candidates must be capable of working with other teams of engineers to provide a holistic and consistent complex application.
The successful candidate will be able to establish the vision of user centered design, maintain a positive user experience and implement imaginative, effective and efficient user interfaces. Understanding of how to apply web standards (including usability, accessibility and Section 508 compliance) to user-interfaces. The candidates should have familiarity with commercial and industry Automated Litigation Support systems.
The candidates should have in order of preference:
5+ years overall experience with 2+ years of hands-on experience writing HTML and well organized CSS
- Ability to present design concepts to team lead, using wire frame or storyboards
- Ability to work in a high pressured fast moving team
- Ability to take a user interface from design concept through HTML / CSS execution
- Ability to build quick prototypes in HTML from wireframe mock-up Knowledge of Balsamiq Mockups wireframe software or equivalent software Required
- Ability to use CSS preprocessing tools such as LESS.css
- Ability to develop clean well-structured HTML templates
- Ability to refactor large amounts of CSS code
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Angular 1x is a plus
- Knowledge of source controls tools such as GIT a plus
- Knowledge of task management tools such as JIRA a plus