Hadoop Ecosystem Engineer Developer
C&C is seeking a Hadoop System Engineer/Developer. C&C is seeking individuals with strong infrastructure skills. A successful candidate would have experience in the creation and deployment of Hadoop Clusters. The candidates must be capable of working with other teams of engineers to provide a holistic and consistent complex application. The candidates should have familiarity with commercial and Open Source Hadoop platforms and be prepared to discuss their experience with them.
5 years of experience with the following required.
The candidates should have in order of Preference:
- Experience in developing and maintaining Hadoop clusters (Hortonworks, Apache, or Cloudera).
- Experience with Linux patching and support (Red Hat / CentOS preferred).
- Experience supporting Java environments
- Experience upgrading and supporting Apache Open source tools.
- Experience with LDAP, Kerberos and other authentication mechanisms.
- Experience with ZooKeeper, Oozie, Ambari
- Experience with HDFS, Yarn, HBase, SOLR, Map-Reduce code.
- Experience in deploying software across the Hadoop Cluster using, Chef, Puppet, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with NIST 800 – 53 Controls a plus