C&C is currently seeking a SharePoint Jr Designer/Trainer in support of our DOJ Office of Litigation Support client. The SharePoint Jr Designer/Trainer which will report to the team lead and Department Manager. Will require frequent contact with Government COR, Case Managers, trial attorneys, client agency staff, etc., as well as with other Contractor components. Responsibilities will include: Serving as part of a team providing SharePoint 2013 support at a client site location. The SharePoint Jr Designer/Trainer will be responsible for the maintaining of customer intranet SharePoint portals including design, configure, implement, and deploy custom SHAREPOINT solutions to support business processes using SHAREPOINT 2013 out-of-the-box capabilities. Maintaining/sustaining of existing client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items). Maintaining, and sustaining of additional complementary functionality for customer sub sites, lists, libraries, and content. Creating comprehensive documentation regarding SharePoint system operations (Tip Sheets and Manuals). Working on/with a team (and client) as a contributor to complete SharePoint tasks in line with organizational goals. Participating in special projects as required.
Other responsibilities include: Developing training course outlines and agendas. Organizing, preparing, scheduling and conducting training sessions or demos. Determining training approach and materials to cover, or following existing materials. (Training audience may include attorneys, paralegals, Government Case Managers, client agency staff, and/or other Contractor employees.)
- At least one year of experience with SHAREPOINT tools 2013, including site definitions, Web parts, custom navigation, content types, search features, master pages, site templates, and page layouts.
- Knowledge of SHAREPOINT architecture, including managed paths, site collections, and sites.
- At least one year of experience involving teaching/training users in computer applications.
- Ability to manage multiple troubleshooting activities or client projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer/collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.