Technical Writer/Senior User Trainer
C&C is looking for a Technical Writer/Senior User Trainer which will report to the Help Desk Supervisor or Department Manager. Will require frequent contact with Government COR, Case Managers, trial attorneys, client agency staff, etc., as well as with other Contractor components. Responsibilities will include: Composing or editing documents or web content produced by others for clarity, conciseness, tone, grammar, punctuation and spelling. Creating monthly departmental newsletters. Assisting in the setting up and operating of end user support program for major litigation applications in support of specific cases/projects. Setting up of overall user training programs, particularly for litigation support and office automation applications. Developing training course outlines and agendas. Organizing, preparing, scheduling and conducting training sessions. Determining training approach and materials to cover, or following existing materials. (Trainings will most often be user-level training for specific cases using specific litigation support applications. Audience may include attorneys, paralegals, Government Case Managers, client agency staff, and/or other Contractor employees.)
- At least two years of experience involving teaching/training users in computer applications (preferably database, imaging, or other automated litigation support applications).
- At least one year must be experience with the specific applications being supported. (Relativity, CaseMap/TimeMap, TextMap, TrialDirector, Concordance, and Summation).
- The ability to compose or edit documents or web content produced by others for clarity, conciseness, tone, grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Research skills to identify issues affecting the program to be used as subject matter for monthly newsletters.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with the network, telecommunications, and operating systems environment of the applications being supported.
- Some familiarity with the Government's word processing, spreadsheet, and email systems.
- Ability to manage multiple troubleshooting activities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer/collaboration skills