View all jobs
Intake SpecialistWashington, DC · Legal
Title: Intake Specialist
- Logging incoming/outgoing production data into an eDiscovery Tracking System.
- Digesting accompanying cover letters.
- Contacting producing parties to obtain necessary passwords or clarifications regarding the purpose of the production when such information is not easily discernable.
- Performing virus scanning of the productions off-network using multiple virus protection software and tools.
- Copying production data to designated network locations.
- Comparing production data against established requirements to determine its completeness.
- Scanning small volumes of physical paper as needed.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to recognize various electronic file types (e.g., Word, PDF, ZIP).
- Must have some familiarity with MS Office desktop applications such as Word and Outlook.
- Experience in handling multiple tasks required.
- An ability to pass a federal government background check is required.
- Previous experience in an eDiscovery or legal environment is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with virus scanning electronic files is helpful.
- Previous experience scanning documents is helpful.