12/7/2023 Update: This is a position repost from August 2023. Resumes are still accepted and reviewed for one (1) available position.
C & C International Recruitment Accepting Resumes For
e-Discovery Application Analyst III and IV
to assist in the work of the
Office of Information Technology, Civil Division
U.S. Department of Justice Washington, D.C. 20005
The positions are approved for remote operations/ schedule, however only qualified candidates in the Washington, D.C. metro area will be considered and reviewed.
Candidates must be available to report in-office/ on-site with prior approval.
These positions are for candidates with experience in electronic discovery and relational databases such as Relativity and Concordance. Certification in such legal technology, document review platforms is preferred.
--- Please review the Resume Requirements, Qualifications, and Responsibilities/ Duties for the position prior to providing resume with references. ---
(Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to request a resume template.
Include position, division, and location in subject line.)
(Candidates reviewed in order of preference meeting Preferred Qualifications and Responsibilities/ Duties listed as experience in prior positions on resume.)
Pay Rate Information
This position is exempt from the Service Contract Act Wage Determination Registry.
Please provide your expected hourly rate/ annual salary with your resume.
Service Contract Act, or SCA, position pay rates are determined by the U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division.
More information is available at https://sam.gov/content/wage-determinations
Upon completion of six (6) months of employment, the selected candidate can expect an annual salary as a permanent full-time employee with the federal contractor.
Period of Performance:
Tentative remote/ tele-work position with requirement in-office/ on-site with advanced notification.
- Aug. 18th
2023 to Feb. 2024, with 30-day extensions through Sept. 2024 depending on case load
- preference for placement/transfer as federal contract employee after six (6) months employment with C&C International
Work Hours of Operation:
, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., 40 hours per week, two (2) 15-minute breaks and 30-minute lunch, except for federal holidays, unless otherwise stated
Weekend or overtime hours may be required with prior approval from federal contracting officer
Full contact information is requested on the resume for security clearance procedures.
Resumes without complete requested information may not be considered or reviewed.
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting qualifications for the position, software experience, and education
- Please clearly include software applications experience and certifications -
- Clearly state experience in e-Discovery software applications such as Relativity, iPro, Case Map, Trial Director, Concordance, et cetera
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum two (2) pages, to include professional references
- Please provide three (3) professional references in the following format:
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:
- Please include the following contact information: full name, home address, home phone number, mobile phone number, and personal email address
- For each position and school attended, please list the following:
City and State
Dates of Employment (month and year, MM/YYYY)
Date of Graduation (month and year, MM/YYYY)
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must obtain a U.S. government security clearance, Public Trust
(active clearance preferred)
e-Discovery Application Analyst III – 5 available positions
Five (5) years of professional experience,
- four (4) years was spent performing tasks related to Electronically Stored Information, (ESI) Processing or upgrading and integrating technical systems
. Must have significant experience with Relativity software.
e-Discovery Application Analyst IV – 1 available position
Nine (9) years of professional experience,
- six (6) years performing tasks related to Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Processing or upgrading and integrating technical systems
Must have significant experience with Relativity software
Certification in Relativity e-Discovery software
Knowledge of file manipulation applications, scripting, and the e-Discovery industry strongly preferred
e-Discovery Application Analyst III
e-Discovery Application Analyst IV
e-Discovery application support services for the Civil Division’s instances of Relativity. We are seeking Relativity experts to assist the government with being a Relativity industry leader in its specialized environment and ensure that the government is able to meet its e-Discovery administration requirements.
Duties include multiple areas related to the e-Discovery technical environment including but not limited to:
- Advanced processing of Electronic Stored Information (ESI) into multiple systems including hands-on file manipulations and conversions
- Designing and implementing action plans to upgrade new litigation support tools within established environments by participating in Change Control Board Meetings
- Leading user acceptance testing efforts, and validating the rollout of new software upgrades
- Integrating legal systems to improve efficiencies by creating scripts and advanced queries and introducing automated workflow concepts